Weight loss surgery in Mumbai - Dr.Sadashiv Chaudhari
What is obesity?
People with depression or anxiety or any other Causes may gain or lose weight because of their condition or medications that can cause depression and anxiety experience related to overeating, poor food choices, and a more sedentary lifestyle. Weight gain can lead to Obesity.
Obesity is defined if You are owning Body mass index(BMI) is 30 or more than 30. one of The Methods to Deal with it is Obesity Surgery/Weight loss Surgery.
What is Weight Loss Surgery / Obesity Surgery ?
Weight Loss Surgery
Weight loss surgery also called Obesity surgery or Bariatric surgery is commonly used to treat very obese people. Weight loss surgery should not be done without careful consideration. for weight loss surgery and wish I was highly motivated. When thinking about surgery, you want a thorough understanding of what it entails, including the risks and benefits.
In fact, you should remember that all you need to do is make long-term changes. Your Habits and Eating Choices are Also important. Sadashiv Chaudhari is performing Weight loss surgery in Mumbai. He has a cumulative experience of 14 years in surgery with education from prominent institutions in India and Belgium.
How is Weight Loss Surgery Works ?
1) Today’s metabolic and bariatric surgeries are difficult for many and are among the best-studied remedies in modern medicine. So instead of Regular Surgeries, Incisions use minimally invasive surgical techniques also known as laparoscopic and robotic surgery.
2) The purpose of these operations is to return the abdomen and intestines to alleviate related difficulties and diseases.
3) This translates into much less food intake and adjustments in the way the body takes in meals to strengthen it, reduce hunger, and increase satiety. These processes improve the body’s ability to recognize a healthy weight.
4) The success of a bariatric operation depends largely on the behavior and lifestyle changes made by the patient after the operation. Patients must strictly adhere to the diet plan prescribed by the nutritionist and also attend behavioral therapy to change their attitudes towards diet and exercise.
There are Various Ways of Diagnosing Obesity Some of the methods LIke:-
1)Take Your Medical History
2)A General Physical Exam
3)Calculate Your BMI
4)Measure Your Waist Size
5)Check For Other Health Problems.
The benefits of weight loss surgery
1) Weight loss
2) Improved overall health
3) Boost mood & Confidence
4) Increased Anticipation
5) You can even enjoy activities you enjoy like walking, biking, swimming, or gardening
6) This increase in physical activity increases the flow of oxygen through your body and helps you
7) Soothing stress hormones (cortisol) for relieving anxiety and depression
8) Reduce Type 2 diabetes
9) Hypertension (high blood pressure)
Risks of weight loss surgery
1) Acid reflux
2) Risks related to anesthesia
3) Chronic nausea and vomiting
4) Esophageal dilation
5) Inability to eat certain foods
7) Stomach obstruction
8) Weight gain or lack of downscaling.
Obesity surgery in Mumbai – Dr. Sadashiv Chaudhari
Dr. Sadashiv Chaudhari is the leading Bariatric surgeon in Mumbai, India. He has a cumulative experience of 14 years in bariatric surgery in Mumbai. Over the years, he has performed more than 4000 bariatric and laparoscopic procedures and has gained expertise in various surgical fields like Bariatric(weight loss)surgery, Laparoscopic surgery like laparoscopic cholecystectomy (Gall bladder removal), Laparoscopic Appendix surgeries, Gastro-Intestinal (GI), and Hernia surgeries in Mumbai.
Dr. Chaudhari has completed a fellowship in bariatric surgery in 2016 at A-Z Sint Jan Hospital, Brugge, Belgium. Its hands-on fellowship under the guidance of Dr. Bruno Dillemans who has done more than 12000 gastric bypass surgeries, one of the world’s highest number of gastric bypass surgeries.
What distinguishes Dr. Sadashiv from others is his ‘Patient First’ philosophy. One of the best attributes is that he is always readily available to his patients and goes out of his way to make them comfortable about the whole surgical process.
Dr. Sadashiv Chaudhari
MBBS,D.N.B.(Gen.Surg), FALS; FIAGES; FMAS
Fellowship in Lap. Obesity Surgery (Belgium)
Related Bariatric Surgery Services
In this operation, surgeons remove part of your stomach and connect the remaining parts to make a replacement stomach the size of a banana. It produces a hormone that increases appetite. You won’t be able to eat as much as you want, which will help you save.
- Greater weight loss than gastric band.
- No changes to the intestines.
- No objects placed in the body.
- Short hospital stay.
The Gastric bypass operation, also called Roux-en-Y gastric bypass, consists of two parts: First, the surgeon staples your stomach so that a small pouch is created in the upper area. The surgeon cuts the small intestine and attaches the lower part directly to the small stomach pouch.
Mini Gastric Bypass
The mini-gastric bypass can be used as the primary method of weight loss. It can also be used in patients who have previously had gastric banding or sleeve surgery but have had no success in losing weight or who have had band-related complications and who have chosen to have revision surgery.
The mini-gastric bypass or simple gastric anastomosis bypass is an effective and established procedure that combines some of the properties of a gastric sleeve and a standard gastric bypass. The upper part of the stomach is divided into a tube of a sleeve, similar to the upper three-quarters. , and then attached to a loop of the intestine.
Related Bariatric Surgery Services
Mini Gastric Bypass
The mini bypass procedure helps you to lose weight in different ways:
- By reducing the feeling of hunger through the altered gut to brain signalling.
- By enabling an earlier feeling of satiety and fullness when eating a meal resulting in a healthy portion size
- By decreasing the number of calories you absorb from your food as a result of bypassing 150 to 200cm of the upper part of the small intestine.
“Many ways To Bring Back A Smile”
I had a really great experience with him!!!! One of the best surgeons in the town. Thank you so much.
Experience was really good. Doc. Was very helpful and always available. I Went for a minor surgery. Thank you doctor.
he is a very good doctor he has very good experience in surgery.
Good surgeon takes time for history taking, Really gives genuine and practical advise
To get an appointment, you have to fill your details in the appointment section of our website. Our medical partner will get back to you to confirm the appointment date and the timing. You can also reach by calling his assistant on +919594297826
List of foods you should avoid completely after bariatric surgery:
1. Foods with empty calories (i.e. sweets, chips, popcorn, pretzels)
2. Dry foods (i.e. nuts, granola, dry cereal)
4. Rice, bread, and pasta
5. Fibrous fruits and vegetables (i.e. celery,cabbage, broccoli, corn)
6. Sugary or highly-caffeinated beverages (i.e.soda and certain fruit juices)
7. Fatty foods (i.e. bacon, sausage, whole milk,butter)
8. Tough meats (i.e. steak, pork chops, ham, hotdogs)
9. Heavily seasoned or spicy foods
10. Foods reheated in the microwave
Yes. Obesity or overweight causes difficulty for a women to become pregnant. So bariatric surgery really helps at the time of fertility. But it is advised to postpone pregnancy typically for 18 to 24 months until your weight stabilizes.
You can join office after 1 to 2 weeks of bariatric surgery because after surgery you will feel low energy and may require to rest for your first week. Your Bariatric surgeon will give you clear guidance.
Bariatric surgery is said to be successful, when the person achieves The success of 60 percent weight loss or more of excess body weight.
It is expected that, patients should lose 30 to 50 percent of their excess weight in the first six months, and 77 percent of excess weight as early as 12 months after surgery.
Every surgery has certain type of risks associated with it. Bariatric surgery also have several risks. But It is considered as safe or more safe when compared to other elective surgeries. But with the advancements in surgical procedure, these risks are reduced. Now a days laparoscopic surgeries are performed which ensures faster recovery, minimum hospital stay, reduces scarring and most important decreases post operative pain.
There are 4 types of bariatric surgery procedures: laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy (gastric sleeve), gastric bypass, gastric band and duodenal switch.
Dumping syndrome can cause a variety of uncomfortable symptoms, including:
4. Mood changes.